A friend asked me yesterday to answer that question while deciding for themselves and here is my answer:
- To love doing the subject matter that i’m doing – to be passionate about that subject. Which means that I would be reading and being interested in it not only 9-5, but having it as part of who I am.
- A great team of enthusiastic and also passionate people that I can exchange ideas with and not be a “one of many”. And those ideas need to count and if good, get implemented.
- A leader/boss who can appreciate hard work and can allow for growth, who is also creative and not narrow minded.
- To be working towards something bigger than my own personal benefit – a bigger company/project goal that i can aspire to and associate with.
- To be paid well enough to live comfortably and save a bit on the side for times of need or helping others that have the need.
What do you need in a job? Just leave a reply below and let me know.